Who We Are
Big hART is made up of community builders, field workers, researchers, artists, arts workers, documentary makers, evaluators, producers and long-term supporters who observe and give feedback on our work.
- Scott Rankin – Creative Director + Executive Producer
- Genevieve Dugard – Associate Creative Director email@example.com
- Sam Hawker – National Producer + SKATE Producer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Viney – Producer + Programs Manager email@example.com
- Angela Prior – Producer: Roebourne Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rose Ricketson – Producer: Project O, Cooma email@example.com
- Janelle Johnstone – Producer: Project O, TAS + 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophia Marinos – Producer: Namatjira Documentary email@example.com
- Bettina Richter – Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piers Ramsay – Finance Guy
- Alex Kelly – International Networks Producer (On Leave)
This core team acknowledges that much of the company’s work and aspirations are delivered by a broad ensemble of experienced collaborative artists, production people, arts-workers and community workers, who are involved across many Big hART projects while also maintaining other careers. High calibre artists such as Genevieve Lacey, Tess Schofield, Sera Davies, Stu Thorne, Luke Kernaghan, Kerry Armstrong, Robert Hannaford, Lucky Oceans, Stu Campbell and many, many others, make up what is a vibrant team of substantial depth.